The Gen 5 is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen 5 uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets, louvers (where required), duct hose wiring harness, our patented Electronic Cable Converters, hardware and installation instructions.
- Engineered to cool your vehicle faster than ever
- Improved diagnostics and advanced systematic fail safes
- Multiple mounting options for an easier installation
- Rubber well-nut mounting points for improved NVH isolation
- Separate high-capacity A/C and heater coils with blend air door for rapid vent temperature adjustment
- OEM block-type expansion valve
- Injection molded case for optimal precision, strength and quality
- Injection molded blend air doors with integral rubber seals
- Removable access covers for coil service
- Interchangeable defrost and floor heat plenums for increased mounting flexibility
- Powder coated steel mounting brackets
- Quiet high-performance blower
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters
This kit fits 1964 1/2 - 66 Ford Mustang models.
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud.
3. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
PROP 65 WARNING