The Ford Coyote 5.0 L engine is a popular choice for hot rodders and custom truck builders around the world. When developing the Front Runner™ drive system for this application, Vintage Air took a simple, yet elegant design approach, retaining the factory Ford alternator and water pump drive (located on the driver side of the OEM drive system). They then added their own precision-machined compressor cradle to the passenger side for a compact and super strong assembly.
The kit includes detailed installation instructions, along with all of the items listed below.
- Sanden SD-7B10 natural finish compressor
- Black anodized compressor clutch cover
- Dayco Performance serpentine drive belt
- Dayco OEM tensioner
- ARP stainless 12-point hardware kit
1. This kit is not compatible with timing covers machined for Ford Racing superchargers, including the Aluminator crate engines.
PROP 65 WARNING