Transform your classic Charger, Road Runner or other classic B/E-Body Mopar into a restomod that drives, corners and launches like a modern machine.
Great-looking powder coated components improve performance and save weight while making it easy to swap engines, including Gen 3 Hemis. Coil-overs help you achieve the perfect stance and ride quality. Rack-and-pinion steering provides a modern feel and improved handling in any setting. Add the optional sway bar to further enhance performance and cornering capabilities.
- Drastically improve geometry, enhancing driving feel and cornering capabilities
- Designed for everyday driving, drag racing and handling
- Tubular design improves exhaust clearance while reducing weight
- Works with multiple engine configurations
- Made in the USA
- Single- and double-adjustable shocks eligible for a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Single-adjustable shocks are recommended for cars used primarily on the street
- Double-adjustable coil-overs are recommended for consistent drag racing, autocross or road racing
- Gen 3 Hemi power steering pumps require a pressure reducer and the installation of a power steering cooler
- Coil-overs and control arms in this kit can NOT be used with other QA1 tubular products designed for torsion bar suspension
- Kits use Mustang II-style spindles for plenty of brake options
- Kits with 2-4” of drop require wheels to be least 18” in diameter