NOTE: Maximum recommended boost for these kits is 10 psi. If running over 10 psi, contact us.
Chevy LS Victory Series Kit for Supercharger, Alternator, A/C and Power Steering
- Concept ONE makes it easy to improve the look and function of your vehicle by providing all the parts you need modernize your electrical, air conditioning and power steering systems.
- Compact Design opens up the engine compartment freeing up more room for other things. Also solves the problem of interference between classic car crossmembers and the factory AC compressor.
- Complete Kit with all the standard equipment listed below means a perfect fit and an end to the junkyard jitterbug and mail-order mamba. Spend time with your family, not your parts man.
- Easy Installation makes it perfect for do-it-yourselfers. Save that money for even more hotrod parts or let your mechanic install it while you finalize your Hot Rod Power Tour plans.
- Fits all Gen III and Gen IV LS style engines including LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LSX, L92, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LY6, L76, Vortec truck engines and more. Now is a great opportunity to experience the affordable to outrageous power and aftermarket tuning options available for these modern powerplants.
- Fits the most popular throttle bodies including LS1, LS2, LS3 and cable driven in addition to high performance aftermarket brands so you can use the one you have or, if you want, upgrade later.
- Ultra small polished SD-7 compressor with 8-rib pulley and billet manifold
- New Lares Corp. aluminum power steering pump
- Power steering reservoir - Exclusive Concept ONE billet aluminum pump mounted Mini Reservoir
- Cast aluminum waterpump
- 120 amp polished Powermaster one-wire alternator
- High performance SFI approved harmonic damper
- Complete bracket set for alternator, A/C compressor, power steering and supercharger idler
- Heavy Duty 8-rib crank pulley, waterpump pulley, alternator pulley, and power steering pulley
- 3.5" supercharger pulley
- Alternator pulley cover
- Compressor nose cover
- Continental belt
- Continental tensioner, heavy duty
- Chrome hardware
How To Choose An Alternator
Please call with any additional questions: 864-348-3858