Designed for Small Block Ford applications with power steering (pump not included), this kit features a polished front cover/bracket, a polished compressor and alternator, chrome pulleys, and polished clutch and tensioner covers.
In addition to detailed installation instructions, all of the components listed below are included.
- Patented 1-piece forged aluminum timing cover with integral accessory mounts
- ARP stainless 12-point bolt and hardware kit
- Sanden SD-7B10 compressor with formed aluminum hardlines (passenger-side exit)
- 170-amp single-wire hairpin internal-fan alternator
- Dayco OEM tensioner
- Timing cover gasket set
- Dayco Performance serpentine drive belt
- Compressor clutch cover
- Tensioner cover kit
- 4-bolt crankshaft pulley
- Stewart high-performance water pump
- Water pump pulley
- Power steering pulley
1. This kit requires an electric fuel pump.
2. This kit requires a 4-bolt harmonic balancer. If using a Ford Motorsports 6.573-inch diameter balancer, a 1-inch thick spacer (Vintage Air Part # 199002-HFA) is required.
3. If using a front-sump oil pan, it will be necessary to purchase our Stainless Steel Dipstick Kit (Part # 399009-SFA).
Prop 65 warning