The Vintage Air Front Runner™ drive systems are engineered for maximum Performance First. These are not merely appearance or dress-up components. They are the essence of form following function.
In response to requests for an extra-clearance LS Front Runner™ system, they have developed a low-profile kit that includes a redesigned main truss-type bracket which provides additional space for aftermarket intake systems and larger throttle bodies. The system also includes an Edelbrock water pump with a replaceable cartridge, along with NPT tapped heater hose inlets for increased chassis and suspension clearance flexibility.
Designed for GM LS applications with power steering this kit features a Detroit Speed aluminum power steering pump, machined-finish brackets, a chrome compressor and alternator, chrome pulleys, and chrome clutch and tensioner covers.
In addition to detailed installation instructions, all of the components listed below are included.
- Low-profile main truss mounting bracket
- ATI harmonic balancer
- Power steering bracket
- Edelbrock water pump with replaceable cartridge
- ARP polished stainless hardware
- Sanden SD-7B10 compressor with O-ring adapter blocks
- 170-amp single-wire hairpin internal-fan alternator
- Compressor clutch cover
- Tensioner cover kit
- Crankshaft pulley
- Water pump pulley
- Power steering pulley
- Dayco Performance serpentine drive belt
- Dayco OEM tensioner
- Detroit Speed aluminum power steering pump with integral reservoir
This Front Runner™ drive system is designed for OEM timing covers only. The system will not work with aftermarket timing covers.
Prop 65 warning