The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets, louvers (where required), duct hose wiring harness, bolt-in replacement control panel, hardware and installation instructions.
- Engineered to cool your vehicle faster than ever
- Improved diagnostics and advanced systematic fail safes
- Multiple mounting options for an easier installation
- Rubber well-nut mounting points for improved NVH isolation
- Separate high-capacity A/C and heater coils with blend air door for rapid vent temperature adjustment
- OEM block-type expansion valve
- Injection molded case for optimal precision, strength and quality
- Injection molded blend air doors with integral rubber seals
- Removable access covers for coil service
- Interchangeable defrost and floor heat plenums for increased mounting flexibility
- Powder coated steel mounting brackets
- Quiet high-performance blower
- Bolt-in replacement control panel
This kit fits 1964 1/2 - 66 Ford Mustang models.
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud.
3. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
PROP 65 WARNING