This kit fits 1969 Pontiac GTO, Tempest, and LeMans V8 models with factory air.
WARNING: California proposition 65
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
564483 - 1969 Pontiac GTO with Factory Air SureFit™ Evaporator Kit
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets, louvers (where required), duct hose wiring harness, new control panel, hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- New control panel included
- Flat steel firewall cover panel