The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets louvers (where required) duct hose wiring harness our patented Electronic Cable Converters hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
This kit fits 1966-67 Chevelle models with factory air. For models without factory air, use Kit # 561066.
Kits are also available for 1964-65 and 1968-72 Chevelle models with and without factory air. WARNING: California proposition 65